Join Superior Seconds for our Spring Bike Swap!
Saturday, April 23rd 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday, April 24th 10:00am - 5:00pm
WHAT will be available to buy and sell:
- Road, Mountain, Hybrids, Youth/Kids bikes, all types of bikes
- Complete bikes, bike-related gear and accessories
- Apparel, auto racks, and more!
- All state and county COVID-19 mandates will be followed.
- Staff will be taking extra sanitizing practices to ensure safety of shoppers and employees.
- No fitting rooms will be available.
Thank you for your understanding!
How to SHOP this event:
- Come to the store during event hours: Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm, Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm
- Technicians will be on-site to assist with test rides
- Complete bikes will have been inspected with recommendations given for service/repairs. COMPLETE BIKE SALES are AS-IS and FINAL (no returns or exchanges)!
- Returns on other biking items (tags on) may be accepted during the bike swap event.
- Cash and major credit cards accepted
- FREE admission!
How to SELL GEAR at this event:
- All gear listed for sale will be subject to our Terms of Consignment (under the "Forms" tab above) unless otherwise described below
- Items for Bike Swap will be accepted for the week prior (4/16/22-4/22/22).
- Each COMPLETE BIKE can be checked into Bike Swap for $11 ($10 + tax) for safety inspection and processing.
- Acceptance of bikes for Bike Swap will be determined by SS staff. Department store brands may not be accepted, regardless of condition.
- Complete bikes must be safe, clean, and in rideable condition. Owners must pay for service work to make a bike rideable before it is accepted.
- Consignors will earn 80% of the sale for each complete bike sold under $799.99, and 90% of the sale for each bike sold for $800 or more.
- Consignors earn 75% of the sale for cycling components and accessories during bike swap.
- Consignors should determine price of the complete bike, Superior Seconds may offer guidance. Owners should choose the LOWEST price they are willing to accept. There will be no adjusting of prices during bike swap.
- Bike owners authorize Superior Seconds staff to make adjustments to their bike for purposes of a customer test ride. Damages resulting from a test ride are not the responsibility of Superior Seconds.
- Payment for bikes sold during Bike Swap will be mailed to the address on file on April 30th, 2022.
- Consignors may choose to pick up their items after 4 pm on Sunday if they have not sold. If they are not picked up, they will remain at Superior Seconds under regular consignment terms beginning Monday, April 25th.